Your Local Private Translator and Tour Companion - Natasha
I am Natasha, a 25-year-old girl who was born and raised in Kunming, Yunnan, China. O(∩_∩)O A lovely girl who always smiling is the first impression I give to most people. I love traveling and seeking adventure, collecting rich experiences and fantastic memories along the way. I dreamed to be a zoologist to search and observe animals on African Savanna, to be a geologist to go across a continent to explore volcanic caves. Of cause, they have never ever come true. I am not a scientific student, nor do I like math and physical exercise, except hiking and bicycling, something that are not competing, can be enjoyed alone and close to nature. I am a language student since high school. Although I couldn't find new islands with Columbus, I had journeys to the Center of the Earth, to the twenty thousand leagues under the sea with Verne.
The first adventure I really took was into sociology. It has been a wonderful start of my after-collage life. Believing we can open ourselves a world of caring for each other, I joined a non-profit organization called EXiDEA (exchange ideas,explore and experience). With my great partners Susan, Agnes, Porter...... and many students teams, we brainstormed, exhausted in raising funds, built public toilets, water pools, trash pools, compost depots for villages of ethnic groups in Yunnan and offered voluntary educational service for their children and children from migrant workers families, we also painted the walls of worn apartment buildings for the olds. Projects that we created even went deeper to protect the disappearing traditional ethnic culture, and to support organic farming which ties people to the earth and creat a more connected community union. I am quite empowered in my last adventure. And after my successful implementation of Yunnan Summer Minority Studies Program for a group of Americans in 2011, I got the idea of being a private travel consultant, tour translator and companion for people who want to travel to Yunnan, Guizhou, and Guangxi Province, especially for meeting open hearted local people to learn about their folk customs, for photography, and for hiking. I am ready to start another new Journey. How about you? Why not to set off together with Natasha?
Why choose Natasha?
- To have Natasha as your private translator and tour companion is to bypass the middlemen usually involved in tour operators. Natasha will book you cost-effective apartment hotels, inns, guesthouses, public buses, trains, flights, and to help you rent vans or cars, as well as to be your travel consultant without any service charge.
- Natasha will make your tour be personal with unique, flexible and adventurous itinerary designed for you.
- No matter how many days, short or long, Natasha will keep you company for the entire trip even travel by public transfer.
- To enjoy delicious meals at Natasha's home to learn about real Chinese daily life.
- You will also have a chance to live in local Dali Bai people's house and taste authentic Bai food.
- If you want to join any voluntary activities, Natasha will help you to arrange with her three and a half year professional social work experience via her own non-profit organization.
- USD30 per day for Natasha's private translator and tour companion service. You also need to pay for Natasha's food, accommodation, transfer, & admission fee when they are needed as a necessary. Natasha will give you a transparent quotation.
- Natasha is not your tour guide, and she won't regard you as her client. Instead, you are Natasha's friend and guest. Natasha will be your lovely private translator and tour companion.
- Natasha will answer your email and WeChat in 24 hours all the year round.
Contact Natasha Now
at email: email@example.com
at WeChat: exidea
Email or WeChat Natasha – Receive Natasha’s reply (discuss about the trip)and quotation within a short time – Pay deposit via bank transfer or PayPal, provide your passport and international flight information or bus information and get Natasha’s confirmation – Balance payment upon your arrival – Enjoy your trip